Update Of Randomness

Hello, readers! It's time for an UPDATE! 

I'm considering making a weekly blog series titled, "My Thoughts On ___", but I want your opinions. If you look to the right side of the screen, you'll see that there's a poll for this. Please vote! 

I'm thinking about getting a Google+ account so that people can follow me through that, but my parents have to "ok" that idea.

I'm half-way through re-reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, so sometime next week I'll write up a review of that.

As a new feature, I'm almost 90% sure that I'm going to start drawing a picture for each blog post. Should I drop this idea, or not?

My goal--for blogging--is to have 50 (or more) followers by the end of 2015. Please help my dream become a reality, and subscribe to my Newsletter!

Thanks for reading!

~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. I like the idea of a series about your thoughts on various subjects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts