Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

I've been nominated by Meredith to participate in the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thanks, Meredith!


  1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, linking back to their blog.
  2. Put the award logo on your blog.
  3. Answer the ten questions you were asked.
  4. Make up 10 questions for your nominees.
  5. Nominate at lest 2 people (more is fine, too).


Meredith's Questions

1. What is your favorite book that most people don't like/know?
Um... Good question. I think the books I read are enjoyed by most people. But, I'm just gonna say all of the books from R.L. Stine's Goosebumps.
2. Would you rather eat a cupcake, or a generous piece of chocolate cake?
Chocolate cake, hands down!
3. Which movie quote do you use most often?
Any quotes from movies I've recently watched. For instance; I recently watched the 80's movie The Three Amigos. I've been quoting from that, but some of them--the quotes--aren't repeatable.
4. If you had to learn another instrument, what would it be?
Drums...?
5. Are there any movies you've seen over 5 times?
With a TV in the car and a 5 year old brother? Heck yes. Here are a few; The Road to Eldorado, Toy Story (1), and Big Hero 6.
6. Of the books on the bookshelf in your room, which has the prettiest cover?
Kimberly B. Bradley's The Lacemaker and the Princess.
7. When did you first want to begin blogging?
A few years ago, I was almost 10.
8. What is your favorite app?
Kindle, Netflix, or Rosecliff Island.
9. Who's your favorite music artist?
I actually don't know.
10. Do you have a favorite color?
Yes! It's electric-blue. But, I love all shades of blue! Oh, and purple; purple is nice. 


The Questions for my Nominees

  1. Do you prefer cats, dogs, neither, or both?
  2. If books, music, and other people did not exist, what would you do in your spare time?
  3. When you have a Blogger's Block, what do you do to relieve yourself?
  4. Have you ever wanted to be a princess when you grow up?
  5. If James had died somehow, do you think Sirius or Snape would have married Lily Evans?
  6. If you could meet one--but only one--character from any book in the entire world, who would it be?
  7. Are you the kind of friend who would punch someone for your other friends? 
  8. Loungepants or jeans?
  9. If you could kill off one character in Percy Jackson/Harry Potter, who would it be?
  10. Are you a girly-girl, tom-boy, or normal girl (a bit boy-y, and a bit girly)?

And, last but not least, I nominate the following;
Rory
Karis

Thanks for reading!

~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. I'm glad you did it!
    Rosecliff Island. What's that? I'd have to say my favorite movie quote is probably something along the lines of, "If you have something to say, now's the perfect time to keep it to yourself," from Captain America: the First Avenger. :D
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Rosecliff Island--or Escape Rosecliff Island--is a sort of Eye Spy sort of game. In said game, you are trapped on an abandonded island that used to be the summer home of a wealthy person. You have to go around and find stuff in certain areas of the islands. Each level, you get an item that will assist you in your escape. It's really cool.
      If we're quoting Cap, here's my fav line, "There's only one God, ma'am, and i'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that!"
      No prob! It was fun :D!

      Delete
  2. I think I would like to start a blog but I don't know what it should be about AND I don't feel like I have the time.......sooooo, I guess not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be about anything you want, but if you don't have the time, that's that.
      And, blogs take WAY more work that you'd think. So, yeah.
      Thanks for reading this post, BTW!

      Delete
  3. Thanks, sweetie! I believe I shall get on this finally, after getting my own blog fixed again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts