Digital Art

Hey, readers!

Last night I stayed up rather late drawing on the laptop. So, I figured I'd show you my "masterpieces".

Just a warning, I was really tired when I drew these, and I had to draw them with a computer-mouse, so they aren't the kind of art I can draw with my hands, a nice pencil, and some white paper. But, they're still decent.

 
This is a random BloodClan OC I made up on the spot. Still thinking of a name for him...
 
 
 
 
This is a stick-figure self-portrait of me, by me. One I drew with my left hand, the other I drew with my right hand.



Here's another self-portrait, but this one is drawn in the older art-style of a YouTuber named sWooZie.
 
So, there you have it! Hope you like my art :)
 
 
Thanks for reading! Please subscribe to my newsletter!
~Bekah the Bookworm
  
 

Comments

  1. Those are pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mr./Madam Anonymous!

      ~Bekah the Bookworm

      Delete
  2. Cool! By the way, I've created a Blogspot blog in addition to the Wordpress blog I already had; it's under my profile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts