My Nonsencial Header

Hi, readers!

So, I suppose some of you are looking at my new header like, "What on earth is that?!"

Well, it's my nonsensical new header!

I was just drawing myself in a manga-ish style, then I decided to put my Bekah The Bookworm logo on it, and then I ended up adding "REACH FOR DA STARZ" because I felt like it.

Then, one of my brothers looked at it and said, "Is that going on your blog?"

So, yeah. Blame him for me deciding to make it my header.

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      It's not NEARLY as good as your header, but, hey; at least it's SOMETHING ;)

      Delete
    2. Pish-tush, m'dear, stuff and nonsense! I think yours is really cool because it's so unique! Mine are pretty generic:-/

      Delete
  2. I think it's pretty cute, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts