My Sonic OC

Hey, readers!

I'm working on a My Thoughts on Sonic the Hedgehog, so I figured I'd share my Sonic OC (for those of you who are unaware, "OC" means "Original Character") with you!

She's sort of based off of me, but sort of not... for instance; I do NOT have purple eyes or electric-blue hair, and I am not a teenager (until next year, anyway).
Name; Rebekah the Cat (nicknamed "Rebekah the Dorky Cat")
Gender; Female
Age; 15
Personality; Dorky, independent, kindhearted, bad tempered but thoughtful, is a constant daydreamer, girl (tom-boyish at some things, girly-girlish at others; so, she's just a girl)
Job; Freedom Fighter
Hobbies; Reading, drawing, writing, patrolling around, daydreaming, fighting evil (both solo, and with her friends) 


Are you in the Sonic fandom? Leave a comment!
Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm 


Comments

Popular Posts