5 Made-For-Kids Shows I Watch

Hey, readers!

I was thinking about how mature I am recently--my brothers were being anything but mature, so I went to my room for some piece and quiet--and I realized that, while I am mature for the most part, I have my childish moments.

That made me think of the made-for-kids shows I watch, and I decided to list them here.

(Before I get started, I want to point out that I'm saying "made-for-kids shows" instead of "kid shows". Why? Because two of these shows were originally made for little kids, but older audiences have since then began watching them.)


  1. My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic (Hub)
  2. Phineas and Ferb (Disney)
  3. Odd Squad (PBS Kids)
  4. Word Girl (PBS Kids)
  5. Wild Kratts (PBS Kids)


Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. I love Phineas and Ferb and Wild Kratts! Have you seen the WK wolf episode? The proboscis monkey one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts