5 Things I Like About How God Made Me Tag

Hey, readers!

My friend Jordyn--who's probably reading this (HI, JORDYN!)--sent me the picture seen below. After reading it and crying a bit (I'm a girl, "simple" things make me cry), I decided to make up a Tag.

So, behold; the first ever (I think/assume) 5 Things I Like About How God Made Me Tag!


RULES
1. List 5 things you like about how God made you (God made everything about you; the family you were born/adopted into, the fact that you enjoy the stuff you enjoy, your looks, your personality; everything. So, it can't be too hard to think of 5 things you love about how God made you. Right?)
2. Tagging other people/excepting a tag is optional
3. If you are tagged (and if you except), link back to the person who tagged you
4. Have fun!
1. My personality
       I'm glad God gave me my crazy--good crazy, but crazy nonetheless--personality. My friends love it, my family love it, and I love it.
2. My love of books
       I actually hated reading, up until I was 9 years old. That's when, through God's will, I stumbled across the Dear America series. It really sparked my interest for reading, and that led me to reading the Bible more. And, along the road of reading--and the persistent nature of one of my friends--I started reading Percy Jackson. I actually got the courage to talk to someone who is now a friend due to our shared love of Percy Jackson.
3. My family (immediate and distant)
       Even though I'm slow to admit it from time to time, I have an awesome family. I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for my family. I love you guys, and I couldn't be happier that God made you <3!!
4. My eyes
       Yes, I like my eyes. God blessed me with blue-gray/green-gray (it depends on what I'm wearing) eyes with long, natural lashes. I actually didn't notice them until a friend--the same friend who I got acquainted with due to Percy Jackson--commented on them at Club.
5. My eagerness toward Him
       I love that God made me be one of His followers. I love that He blesses my hard, sin-corrupted heart with the ability to love Him wholly. He could've made me be one of the many people in the world who detest Him to the vey end, and are thus doomed to  an eternity in Hell. But, He didn't. Thanks to Jesus dying on the cross for my sins, God loves me and made me His. I love that more than anything.
Well, there you have it! 5 things I love about how God made me!
This is free to anyone who wants to do it, but I guess I'll tag a few people anyway;
Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. Eeek! Thank you so much for the tag!

    This is beautiful. I love how you worded #5, especially:)

    What so you know?! I have similar sort of eyes (I'll probably mention it in my tag)! I mean, with the lashes and everything:D Aren't eyes just the coolest?? I love looking at people's eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I forgot to Tag my friend Karis... you somehow reminded me to do that :D!

      Aww, thanks!

      Yes, I love eyes; they're often the first thing I look at on people :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag! It may be awhile, but I'll get around to it eventually:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sweetie! I am very happy that you are in my family, too!
    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your eyes are pretty too. If you want to look at your eyes and don't have a mirror around, just look at your daddy! Gma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts