A Random Poem

Hey, readers!

Time for a random poem, created by yours truly after listening to a ridiculous story about a guy named Sue (the story about Sue was made by my dad).


For that story, I haven't the time...
Though, I did make up this strange little rhyme.
It's more of a rap, I think you'll find, 
All wrapped up in a golden bind.
Now, wait just a sec!
I won't make you go "bleck".
My brothers four,
They make me quite sore,
So I'd say "yes"
To a nice game of chess.
Oop, I've got to go!
I don't have time to take things slow.
Off to Hogwarts, I must fly!
...Ok, that might be a lie.
From Camp Half-Blood I've already returned,
And my arms are quite sun-burned.
Where was I hoping to go with this...?
I don't know, though I'd love a sweet kiss.
Oh, great, now my head is full of romanticness,
But my nonexistent love-life consists of loneliness.
Math is lame,
I have no fame,
The Rainbow Factory does not seem fun,
And this poem is not quite done.
CLICK-CLOCK,
TICK-TOCK!
I've lost my edge,
It seems I threw it over a hedge.
If this was NOT a bore,
Tell me, and I'll make more.

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. LOL!!!!!! That was awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :D
      I lost my edge at the end, though..

      Delete
  2. Not. A Bore. At. All.
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts