My Thoughts on Blogging Bits

 Hey, readers!
 
Since I haven't really been keeping up on the weekly My Thoughts On posts, I decided to do another one this week to make amends for the ones I missed.
 
So, we have another review of a blog post! This one is called Blogging Bits, and it's written by Alicia, owner of Sweet 'N' Salty. Please go read the actual post^^^ first, because if you don't, you'll probably be very confused.
 
Now, onto the review (which, by the way, I had to re-write, do to an accidental deletion that delayed this post by a day)!
 
1. I've been doing this--blogging--for 5 months, and I can relate to all of these :)
2. Yeah, I hate those days X-X
3. I also hate those days... it's way harder to get a comment then I thought it would be...
4. Yep; it's times like that when I say, "Google; a blogger's best friend."
5. Haha, as you can probably tell from my header and the look of my blog, I had this issue and said;

 

6. Well, I don't have Pinterest, but that sounds like something I'd do.
7. Blog-post idea stealing; the only kind of stealing I'm good at I promote.
8. Yeah, I stalk my--I MEAN, NO. I DO NOT STALK MY COMMENTERS.
9. I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS! It makes me so happy :D

So, yeah! To sum it up; This post is well written, and definitely relatable. Good job, Alicia :D!!

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm
 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the review! (I loved it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed it :D!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I loved that post of Alicia's! I think it's neat that you did a review of it!

    You don't have Pinterest either?! Finally! Someone else! Hehe;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D! I'm thinking of reviewing "Because we all need a laugh now and again" next.

      YAY, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE IT!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Awesome post!!!!! And i don't have pintrest either!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I don't have Pinterest either but who cares right? Just a bunch of pictures. Google+ will do any day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts