Random Post

Hey, readers!

I decided to write a random post of things that popped into my head as I looked at some GIFs that my friends have showed me.


Fairy Tail :3
This isn't a GIF, but nonetheless... Is this really how it is? I, personally, am concerned when my friends fall, and I don't have a phone, so for me it isn't true.

This, on the other hand, is semi-true for me. When I see a friend after a long time I just get all smily and wave, then hug them. But, when I see someone I know really well after a long time, I rush up to them and give them an attack-hug, squealing like a 14 year old girl and a OneDirection concert. 

I can't help but feel people do this to me and my boisterous friends at Club Beyond (my youth group)...

I love whoever made this X"D

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm



Comments

  1. XD For the first pic i would help them up... While laughing my head off lol!!!!! Second pic; I greet my friends by tackling them in hugs all the time soooo.... Third pic; IKR!?!?!? Fourth pic; YES. JUST YES.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **hugs you** You understand EVERYTHING <3!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. These are very funny, Bekah! I do indeed tackle Aunt Layni when I see her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm aware; more often then not, I'm present ;)

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! These are great:D I especially love the one about seeing friends vs. best friends XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts