The Music Tag

Hey, readers!

While taking a break from drawing the comics, I checked out some blogs that I follow to see if they had any updates... And, turns out that Alicia tagged me for the Music Tag :D

Rules;
1. Answer the questions on your blog
2. Link back to the person who tagged you (or to the person you "stole" it from)


Now, on with the tag :D!!!

Who is your favorite band or artist?
Darn... first question and I'm already staring at the screen in silence... (AKA I can't decide)
 
Who is your favorite male singer?
...TobyMac?
 
Who is your favorite female artist?
Taylor Swift? Mandisa? Jamie Grace? Lindsay Stirling?

What is your favorite type of music?
HEAVY METAL!!!!!!! Or, Christian... or pop... or dubstep.. or classic... or soundtracks... y' know, it really depends on my mood.

What's your favorite musical (it can be a movie or Broadway)?
Well, I like TONS of Disney-movie musicals, but my favorite would have to be Enchanted, Tangled, or Frozen (yes, peeps, I have Frozen Fever). Is The Phantom of the Opera Broadway? If so, I have another three-way tie; The Phantom of the Opera, Hello Dolly, and Thoroughly Modern Millie (that last one may be a movie, I'm not sure). 

Have you ever seen a musical preformed on stage?
If high-school drama-class musicals count, yes (a couple years back, my friend Sam took me to see The Sound of Music, since her sister played in it). If not, no.

What is your favorite song duet?
I'm not sure, though probably "I See The Light" from Tangled, "Confrontation" from the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde musical, or "I Will Be There" from The Count of Monte Cristo musical.

What do you think is the best music score?

Do you play any instruments? If so, for how long?
I play the piano, and I have for almost 3 years. I started learning violin a few months back as well.

And, last but not least....
Have you ever been to a concert?
(Man, I am rocking these MLP;FiM references!)

Well, there you have it!
 
I won't be tagging anyone (I know, so lame), but this idea is up for grabs if you want it :D!
 
Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm 

Comments

  1. Thanks for doing the tag, (I loved reading your answers!) I have Frozen fever as well:) And Tangled is such a good movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :D
      Ooh, I LUV Tangled!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. You like heavy metal? I couldn't say I'm a fan, but have you heard of Skillet? My brother LOVES it and it's a Christian group so the lyrics are clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Skillet is actually the first heavy metal band I ever listened to. I love 'em :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Thoroughly Modern Millie!!!! I've never met anyone else who has seen it!!! Also, yes, Phantom is Broadway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now you have :D!!!!

      The Phantom of the opera is here.... inside my mind....

      Delete
  5. This tag is so fun, isn't it?:D Great answers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts