The TMI Tag

Hey, readers!

I'm doing this 'cause it looks fun, but don't let the title deceive you; especially if you're a person like me--read on to find out what I mean--, this won't be TMI at all.

There actually aren't any rules on this (or, at least, there weren't any when I saw this on Star Girl Productions), believe it or not.

Now, on to the tag!

What are you wearing?
Pajamas.
 
Have you ever been in love?
In love? No. I've had some serious crushes, though.
 
Have you ever had a terrible breakup?
Nope; I've never even dated (well, except for the imaginary boyfriend I had when I was 8).
 
How tall are you?
Taller than my mom (almost), but shorter than my dad.
 
How much do you weigh?
Well, how much do YOU weigh?
 
Any tattoos?
Do hand-drawn ones made with washable Crayola markers count? If so; yeah, a few...
 
Any piercings?
Nope.
 
OTP?
Unless I am mistaken, "OTP" means "one true pairing". If I am correct, I am confused. How am I supposed to pick one true pairing out of the thousands of couples I ship? And, if this refers to myself, shouldn't the "I've never dated" thing excuse me from answering? But, if I am wrong and OTP does not stand for "one true pairing", I am even more confused. I'm just a confused person minding my own confused business, if you think about it.
 
What's your favorite show?
Doctor Who. My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic. Once Upon a Time. I dunno.
 
Who are your favorite bands?
**makes list of 200 bands I love** **stares at list** **frowns at screen** ...Y' know, this really deserves it's own post.
 
Something you miss?
Having a pet.
 
Favorite song?
 
How old are you?
Another way to say my age when it is doubled is 1/356.
 
Zodiac sign?
Aries.
(Google; a blogger's best friend)
 
Quality you look for in a partner?
Romantic partner, or a partner like in a science project? If it's the first, loyalness. If it's the latter, willingness/ability to pick up my slack.
 
What's your favorite quote?
"A little thing is a little thing. But, faithfulness in a little thing is a great thing." ~Hudson Taylor
 
Who is your favorite actor?
John Wayne (I don't actually know, but "John Wayne" was the first thing that popped into my head when I thought, "Uh...actors...").
 
Favorite color?
Electric blue!
 
Loud or soft music?
WHAT'S THAT!? SORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY MUSIC, WHICH IS REALLY LOUD AT THE MOMENT, DUE TO ME LOVING LOUD MUSIC!
 
Where do you go when you're sad?
Into my bedroom to pray, then have a pity-party.
 
How long does it take you to shower?
Normal shower time; 15-20 minutes
Fastest shower time; 4 minutes
Longest shower time; 52 minutes
 
How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
Depends. What exactly am I getting ready for?
 
Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Yes. Only with my brothers, but yes.
 
Turn ons?
Light-switches, more often then not pointed upwards.
 
Turn offs?
Light-switches, more often then not pointed downwards.
 
The reason you joined the blogging community?
In all honesty, I started because I wanted to be popular. Now, I do it because it's fun :D
 
What are your fears?
Heights, blood, certain insects, what might be in the dark (I am not scared OF the dark, I'm scared of what might be IN the dark)... the list goes on.
 
The last movie that made you cry?
The oldies movie "Beaches".
 
Last time you said you love someone?
I believe I told my father I loved him yesterday.
 
Meaning behind your blog name?
Well, I'm a bookworm who's nickname is Bekah. "Bekah the Bookworm".
 
Last book you read?
"Sidekicks", a graphic novel by Dan Santat.
 
The book you're currently reading?
I'm not reading a book at the moment. I'm working my butt off on comics.
 
The last show you watched?
MLP;FiM (Do Ponies Dream of Sheep?)

Last person you talked to?
My mom.

The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
I don't text, I email (I know, so lame); but, the last person I emailed was one of my friends, hence making our "relationship" be a friendship.

What's your favorite food?

Place you want to visit?
London, England; Tokyo, Japan; Paris, France

Last place you were?
In my kitchen eating breakfast.

Do you have a crush?
Yes, no, maybe so...

Last time you kissed someone?
As previously stated, I've never dated. So, if this means a romantic kiss, then never. But, if it means a normal kiss, I think I kissed my mom's cheek a few months ago.

Last time you were insulted?
Last night after supper.

Favorite flavor of sweet?
Mint, or peanut-butter and chocolate.

What instrument do you play, if any?
Piano (and, to a lesser extent, violin).

Favorite piece of jewelry?
A blue jeweled horse necklace my dad bought for me a few years ago.

Last sport you played?
I played a sport of my father's own invention--Frisbee Freeze Tag--last week.

Last song you sang?
"I Know Those Eyes/This Man is Dead".

Favorite pickup line?
"You're like noodles; I love noodles."

Have you ever used it?
Nope.

Last time you hung out with anyone?
Uh... I believe the last time I hung out with anyone was 4 weeks ago, the last time I went to Club.

Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who wants to, I guess.

Well, there you have it! The idea is up for grabs, if anyone wants it :)
 
Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm
 

Comments

  1. So doing it!! Also I just started sing The Phantom of the Opera so I'd have an answer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts