10 Songs You Just Gotta Hear

Hey, readers!

I've been listening to music like CRAZY lately, so here I am with a list of 10 songs that you just gotta hear.



  1. Just Gold (Warning; The animated video is a bit scary [in all honesty, I don't think it's even slightly scary, but my mom said it was, so I figured I'd give y'all a heads up])
  2. It's Been so Long (This animation may also give you chills, and it contains blood)
  3. Me and my Broken Heart (This has a suggestive line--"All I need's a little love in the dark"--but besides that it's awesome)
  4. Down Once More/Track Down This Murder (I won't deny it, I cry every time I hear this ;3; Oh, and, I also recommend listening to the 25th Anniversary version.)
  5. Payphone (The original says a bad word quite a few times, but I love the clean cover that I linked to :D)
  6. Evelyn, Evelyn (Gahhhhhhh, I don't know why, but I love this song >3<)
  7. Rotten to the Core (I want to see the movie SOOO bad!)
  8. Moon Trance (I listen to this a lot while I'm writing the story I am currently writing...)
  9. Children of the Night (Love. This. Song.)
  10. I Know Those Eyes/This Man is Dead (I can't stop singing Edmund's solo!)

So, yeah! There you have it :)

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. I love, love, love, LOVE Rotten to the core!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!?!?? Eeeeeek, so awesome X3


      "The past is past. Forgive, forget! The truth is... YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!"

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts