An Unexpected Visitor...

Hey, readers!

Today, I'll be talking about all the upsides of blogging! There are so many, I figured to go ahead and share them! Let's start with--

Whoa, whoa, WHOA. Hold it right there.

What...?

All the UPSIDES of blogging? Psh, please! There are tons of those kinda posts.

Oh, really? Name one blog you know of who's done this.

...

Who are you, anyway?

Why, I'm you, of course.

You're me? Yeah, right. I'm me.

Yes, you're you. However, I'm you, too. I'm the part of you that you try to hide deep down inside of you. I'm your negative, rude, sarcastic, demanding side. I'm your opposite, that's still you. I'm the Hyde to your Jekyll. My name is Eris, your discorded self.

Isn't Eris a greek goddess? 

YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT! JUST--! Ugh. You know what? I don't even care...

What are you doing...? Hey, what does that remote do? Why does it have a big, red button? Those usually aren't.... HEY, HEY, WHOA!!! DON'T DO THA----!




Well, THAT took care of her. Alright, peoples. Prepare yourself for yours truly. Eris has come to town, baby!


And, she will be here for quite awhile.

For the next two weeks, Eris will be in control of this blog. 

Whether she'll post negatively, or utterly discard the blog, no one knows.

Sit back, readers. This is gonna be one bumpy ride...

Comments

  1. This should be interesting lol!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is gonna be more than "interesting", dear. This is gonna be EPIC.
      ~Eris

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN MY IDEA I LOVE IT!!!!!!

    Sorry Eris. I hope you're not offended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not offended... and, for that, you're lucky.
      ~Eris

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts