Can You Relate?

Hey, readers!

It's time for a "CAN YOU RELATE?" post!!



When your favorite show ends with a cliffhanger and there's not gonna be another episode for, like, 8 months:



Jumping head-first into the sewer upon seeing this;

**readjusts glasses (I got glasses 2 weeks ago :D)** I think the word you're looking for is "aquarium".


Upon watching the Percy Jackson movie after reading the book;
(I actually know where this gif comes from! It's from "She Has a Boyfriend")






Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm


Comments

  1. I relate with EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!! I still cant get over the end of agents of shield...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my gosh, THAT'S THE REASON I POSTED THE FIRST ONE (the ending of Agents of SHIELD)!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Bahahahaha--these are pretty awesome;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right!?
    You're welcome, and, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite is the last one and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Percy Jackson one. My brother and I watched it like we watched the Let it Go music videos at the end of Frozen: purely to make fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that a lot (watch things for no reason other than to make fun of it).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts