I'm Back!

Hey, readers!

I'm back! Woo-hoo! 

Anyway, guess what? I'm moving! YAY!!!

I mean, Germany is fun and all--I'm going to miss my friends and all the cool things here--, but I'm looking forward to getting to America.

Anyway, while the move is mostly great, it does mean that I won't be blogging much. So, sorry 'bout that.


Oh, and, a side-note to all of the blogs I follow;

I still read your posts. It's just that, the computer I normally do my blogging on died, and the other computer is packed, so I haven't been able to go to your blogs and comment directly.

But, since I have followed your blogs, I still get the posts via email, so they're still read.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry for not commenting, but I still read your blogs, and I hope y'all still read mine.

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. #iwillaleaysreadyourpoatsbecausetheyarepureawesome

    Sorry for typos, I'm on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a phone? Sigh....
      Everyone has one but me....

      Delete
  2. We look forward to your arrival back on this side of the pond. Gma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you're back!!! Nothing against Eris *ahem* but it's nice to have Bekah back;)

    Oh, wow! Congratulations on the move! And yay, I'm glad you still read my posts:D I still read yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be back :)

      Thanks, it's nice knowing people still read me :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts