Meet Me >:)

Yo, peeps.

I'm taking precious time out of my schedule to do this, so LISTEN UP. And, I'd better get at least one comment. It would be a real waste to stop causing havoc just to write a post and not have anyone say anything. Y' dig? 

So, yeah; it's time for all of y'all to meet me.

As you probably know, my name is Eris, and I'm the Hyde to Bekah's Jekyll.

...Or, I was... 

You can't really have Hyde without Jekyll, if y' know what I mean >:)

Anyway...

Ok, so, first, this is (a poorly-colored version of) Bekah;

And, this is (a poorly-colored version of) yours truly;

Which one looks cooler? ME, duh!

Anyway, my iris's are red, and my pupils are blue, I have long, curly lashes, my hair is wild, my teeth are delightfully scary (white and pointy), and I enjoy the phrase "YOLO", "You only live once".

My hobbies include causing havoc and despair, and finding the bad things about everything Bekah loves.

My favorite animal is a platypus (half beaver/half duck, and it's a mammal that lays eggs; SO DISCORDED! I LOVE IT!).

Oh, and, I've chosen to occasionally discard this blog, but when I post, they shall be epic posts of epicness. 



~Eris
(That's it. What, you were expecting a sweet sign off? You won't be getting any of those from me.)

Comments

  1. Umm...Eris...YOU LOOK COOL DON'T HURT ME PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **stares at you for a moment** Is this... admiration? It's creepy.... But, good job on commenting.

      **gag** Ugh, one post and I'm already being nice...

      ~Eris

      Delete
  2. One word. EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

    Actually, one more... YOLO!!!!!!!

    Ok wait.... That was seven words....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am epic, aren't I?

      ~Eris
      (P.S.---Learn to count better.)

      Delete
    2. U r and I'm working on it... Remind me, does 1 come before or after 52?

      Delete
  3. Chaos and epicness are entirely different things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **frown** Do we have a Bekah fan here?

      ~Eris

      Delete
    2. I'm about to pull the remote on you.

      Delete
    3. TRALALALALA, don't know what that means, but totally not caring, TRALALALALA!

      ~Eris

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts