My thoughts on bookworms >:)

Yo, peeps.

Ok, so, what is a bookworm? Answer; 

1. (informal) A person devoted to reading
2. The larva of a wood-boring beetle that feeds on the paper and glue of books

Today, I'll be talking about the first definition of the word.

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH BOOKWORMS??


Why read when you can watch the movie? I mean, seriously; WHY? 

Bekah has a library in her room. A LIBRARY (well ok it's just one bookshelf but STILL). And, half the books on it are movies!

And, for the ones that aren't; why read 'em if they weren't good enough to be turned into a movie?

Now, Bekah would probably have something justifying to say right about now, but she's not here. So, MEH **sticks tongue out**

And, I don't know if it's true for all bookworms, but Bekah let her bookworming get way out of hand. I mean, she pulls allnighters on school nights just to read. She--Bekah--has gotten so into books, that--as a punishment--her parents actually ground her from reading from time-to-time! 

SO, yeah; I don't understand bookworms. At all.

Hence, I don't like them. At all.

~Eris

Comments

  1. The reason bookworms bookworm, Eris, is that if we stopped reading, we'd DIE. Bekah, I totally relate. I. Can't. Stop. When we moved there were 3 or more largish boxes full of just my books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd die if you stopped reading? I highly doubt that.
      Anyway, some sorta blogger regulation... I **gag** I'm sorry if **gag** i offended you or any other bookworm. **gag, gag, GAG**

      I'M NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN. BLECK.

      ~Eris

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts