Daughter of Discord (SQUEEE!)

HEY, MY GLORIOUS AMAZING READERS WHO I LOVE WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!!!!!


GUESS WHAT!!?!??!?!?!?! AHHAIJDFASLDKFJALS;DK

Ahem... ok, so, does anyone remember when I said that I love the show My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic? 

Yeah, well, being a fangirl of the show naturally means that--as well as many other things--I choose to ship (couple up) characters.

One of the many ships I ship is FlutterCord, being Fluttershy (the element of kindness) and Discord (the lord of chaos). 


And, this amazing YouTuber called DisneyFanatic2364 made a splendid audio drama (with art and voice actors (as well as animations on the last episode)) called Bride of Discord. I started watching it a few days after she--DisneyFanatic2364--made episode 8, and since then I've watched the entire series many times. IT'S AMAZING AFJALKSDJFLAKSJDFASDFLKALJLKDJFLAKSJDFLKASJDFLKJS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, BoD--Bride of Discord--ended on February 15 of this year (2015). I was sad to see it come to an end, yet pleased with the series... as well as the hint at the end of episode 10 (the last episode) that there would be a sequel.

AND, CHILDREN, CLAP YOUR HANDS AND PRAISE THE LORD; SHE'S MAKING A SQEUEL!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! With the first episode airing on November 16 of 2015, the soon-to-arrive sequel is called Daughter of Discord

I'm so excited!!! I love Screwball, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!! I'm sad that Pinkie Rose and Mary Medley won't be returning to voice Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, but the new voice actors are really good, too. 

I can't wait for November 16!!!! I'll be counting the days!!


So, yeah. Pardon me, I have to go freak out now.

**grabs a pillow, stuffs my face in it, and screams joyously**

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm


Comments

  1. AAAAAHHHH!!!!! I LOVE MLP!!!!!! AND FLUTTERCORD!!!!! AND BRIDE OF DISCORD!!!!! #Fangirling!!!!
    -H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts