Fandom Videos That Make Me Cry

Hello, readers!


I don't have much time for a long post today, but I figured I'd share with y'all a few videos of fandoms I'm in that made me cry.

They're in a random order, but WARNING; all are heart-wrenching.
(Oh, and, there are many more tear-jerking videos for the fandoms, but these are my top 3)


  1. When You're Gone--Celestia+Sombra (MLP;FiM)
  2.  Fred Weasley Death Scene (Harry Potter (there isn't really much to this vid, but as a Potterhead who's repeatedly read the books and watched the movies, this brings tears to my eyes))
  3. I Will Be There--Graystripe+Silverstream (Warriors)

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm



Comments

  1. Is that the kind of animation you were talking about earlier in "That Moment When"? Because I'm pretty sure that's stop-motion. Use Paint or some other computer program to draw the frames one by one, and put them together on iMovie (or something similar). It's tedious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts