Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, dear readers!

Today is the day when the moon rises to the sound of howls. Today is the day when screams are cut off when the blood is drained from your neck. Today is the day when ghouls wander free! Today is the day of the DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding! Today is the day to dress up and get free candy. Woohoo :)

Have a fun day, guys! I hope y'all have fun getting into your costumes and being awesome! Eat an extra piece of candy for me, eh?

Yes, that's right... I don't celebrate Halloween. I know, I know, it's terrible. But, my parents believe it's a devil holiday. I just think it's a way to get free candy. 

But, rules are rules. I love my parents so I respect their opinions.

But, I still drew a scowling cat and a demon on the walkway to our front door (I used sidewalk chalk). They actually look really good.

So, yes.

Here are some fun Halloween videos (some are spooky, some are silly, but all are kid friendly);

  1. SpookiScari
  2. Halloween 
  3. Amazing world of Gumboil Halloween--Anime
Here are some Halloween pictures;
MLP;FiM
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter
Warriors
Sonic



Have a happy Halloween!

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm
(P.S---To those of you, like me, who can't celebrate Halloween, Happy Reformation Day!!!)

Comments

  1. Haha, you're not alone. We don't celebrate Halloween either:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts