Comments on Disney Movies

Hey, readers!

Today, I'll be commenting on a few Disney movies.


Beauty and the Beast; Am I the only one who thinks Beast looks better as a beast than a human? Seriously, I can't stand humanized-Beast...!

Big Hero Six; Aw, come on, Disney! You aren't supposed to let us get to know characters before you kill 'em!!!! Y' big meanies... 

Descendants; Audrey and Chad are perfect for each other. They're both rude butt-butts.

Bad Hair Day; Girl, you got some terrible luck.

Alladin; The Genie is the best character.

Pocahontas; So inaccurate...

Hercules; Inaccurate, but very fun.

Tangled; Eugene is a better name than Flynn Rider. 

Frozen; Ughhh. I mean, the movie's nice and all, but if I hear "Let it Go" one more time, I AM GOING TO FREAKIN' MURDER SOMEBODY. 


Well, that's all for now... I just wanted to do a fun little post for the kicks. 

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm 

Comments

  1. I completely agree about the Beast! Yes, I am Audchad forever because then no innocents will be hurt. :) I haven't seen Big Hero 6 or Bad Hair Day. I agree, Pocahontas is inaccurate, but that doesn't mean I can't love it. I LOVE HERCULES EVEN THOUGH IT IS LAUGHABLY DIFFERENT THAN THE MYTHS!! And I do love Frozen, it is just WAY oversang, overrated, and overmerchandised. I have seen Frozen tutus. I am forever scarred.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **shudders** Frozen tutus. That's a new one.

      Delete
  2. Eugene IS better than Flynn Rider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought the humanized beast was a little less enjoyable than he could have been... he was much more empathetic as the "tamed" beast. Gma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts