Favorite Lines from "Daughter of Discord"

Hey, readers!

Guess what came out today!?

That's write, Daughter of Discord episode 1!!


My apologies, but I'm much too lazy to write a review as of this moment.

But, worry not!

Today, I shall be sharing with you my favorite lines from DoD ep1!!!!!



"**frustrated growl** I can't believe it! Is this what my life has resorted to?! I used to be the invincible lord of chaos, yet I've just been outsmarted by a ten year old! ...No, a ten year old and her MOTHER! Her bossy, annoying, devious, underhanded, no-good--" **wedding ring shines and his voice softens** "--irresistible mother. Who I love ever so much... **happy sigh** So, totally worth it." (So cute!)
~
"Oh, oh, ooh! She's the little unicorn next to screwball!" "Derpy?! What are you doing out of your room!?" (LOL that pony needs to get back in bed! (she just had a baby))
~
"**yells over crying babies** It had to be triplets! One baby? Sure! Twins? Maybe. But three is just too much!" (I just died laughing at this part.)
~
"They think I'm a freak." "You don't know that. And, if they do, I suggest you go prove them wrong." (Aw, motherly love <3)
~
"Thanks, you guys! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have friends like you." "Just forget about today." "Yeah! I'm sure everypony's forgotten all about it by now." **door opens** "Hey, Aquafresh!" "Oh, hey Lightn--**gasp followed by scream** Get away from me!! **runs away** I don't wanna dieeeeee!" "...Was it something I said?" **Screwball groans** (I love how Lightning Dash is just so oblivious)
~
"Somebody, HELP! THE BABY'S COMING, THE BABY'S COMING!!!!" "What? But, it's only been 9 months." "Well, excuse me if it's impatient! It's my kid, after all!" (Discord, you need to  calm down.)
~
"Uh----hey, honey, look! Our baby can fly!" "Figures." (I love that way Fluttershy said "Figures"!) 
~
"Rrrgghhh! That's IT!! **a giant storm appears out of nowhere** You wanna play basketball? Fine, lets play some basketball. **evil giggle** Only, we'll change the rules a bit. This time, YOU'LL be the ball!" (Screwball and her BFF were getting bullied... so, she took matters into her own hooves)
~
"**evil laugh**" "SCREWBALL!" "Oh! Uh... Hi, Mrs. Cheerilee! How's it going? Did you like the flying orange I left you on your desk this morning? I mean, everypony leaves an apple, and I just thought that's so boring, so I thought, 'Hey! Why not try something different?' ...No? Would you have preferred a pineapple instead? I could easily to pineapple... just, not as fast as oranges. Oranges are my forte. Hehe... **stops** I'm in trouble, aren't I?" (Nice try, Screwball.)
~
"Oh, goody, story time! Ok, honey, tell daddy what did you do this time?" "I... I... I played basketball with Gold Digger and Silver Tray." "That's... nice?" "...They were the basketballs." "Pff... pff... **breaks out guffawing** You play basketball and they were the balls!? **laughs some more** Oh, if I'd been there to see that! **enlightened gasp** Oh, wait, I can! Excuse me while I hop back in time for a little bit. **disappears than reappears a few second later, guffawing louder than ever** Oh, that was priceless! Did you know you have your mother's evil laugh?" (Fatherly support!)



Those are my top 10 fav lines :D

Please go watch it, if you have the time!

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm



Comments

  1. That's interesting! I haven't seen any, of course, but the lines...I'm guessing Fluttershy gets some attitude?`

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts