Bekahpool

Hey, readers!


So, yesterday was my brother Joshua's 11th birthday.


As a treat, we went as a family to see Star Wars; The Force Awakens (which, by the way, was awesome and fit with the other movies perfectly (unlike 1, 2, and 3)).

Well, in the lobby-thing, there was a little seat of sorts that you could take pictures on... me being me, I had my father take a perfectly reasonable picture of me on it.



When he emailed the picture to me, the subject was "Bekahpool"---you see, when I was little, I had an obsession with Winnie the Pooh, so my parents called me Bekahpooh (they still do, sometimes). 

So, yes.


I am Bekahpool.


Thanks for reading!
~BekahTheBookworm



(P.S.--When I saw The Force Awakens, there was a trailer for Captain America; Civil War, and there was a really good line; "I'm sorry, Tony, you know I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to. But, Bucky's my friend." "So was I.")

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that LINE from Capt. America!!! NOoooooo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH OOH I LOVE THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!
    he he. he.
    #I<3rey
    #girlwiththeforce
    #ireallydontdohashtags
    #ikeepwantingtospacebetweenthesewords

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts