One Lovely Blog Award

Hey, readers!

Back in November, Meredith nominated any one who'd seen a Disney movie that week for One Lovely Blog Award. I had just finished watching The Princess and the Frog, so I decided I would do it.

Weeks later, here I am writing up the post.

Anyway...






Rules:
   1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
   2. Post seven facts about yourself
   3. Nominate 15 bloggers of your own (Yeah... that ain't happening. Sorry)



  1. Due to Kent Hovind, I believe dinosaurs are not extinct, rather are simply harder to find. (You may laugh, if you'd like.)
  2. I dip my french fries in Duke's mayonnaise. (It sounds gross, tastes great.)
  3. I have a very bad habit of starting stories, sketches, and letters, but never getting around to finishing them. (Such a bad habit...)
  4. My favorite singer it Hatsune Miku, who is actually a projection. Click the link, she's really cool (WARNING; She has leggings, but she wears a pretty short skirt...)
  5. On October 10, 2010, I was watching as the first episode of the first season of MLP;FiM first aired, and I loved it. I've been a PegasusSister since.
  6. I sometimes put duck tape on my legs them rip it off to get a vague idea of what waxing is like. (I'll stick to shaving, thanks.)
  7. I dream of becoming an animator one day, and being able to do things like this. (I can dream, can't I?)


Hmm... Ooh! 
I nominate anyone who's complemented a total stranger this week (or, you can just snag the reward... that works, too :D).



(Oh, and, I found Jane Eyre at the library, so I'm gonna read that real quick to refresh my memory, then write a review. I shall try to find the other requested books at my next library visit.)

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm


Comments

  1. Oh yay, you took the tag!

    In #2, you meant to say "fries" not "friends", right? I was concerned for a minute...

    Read Jane Eyre "real quick"? That book is loooong! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts