Review Reqests

Hey, readers!


As Karis (sorta) pointed out, I haven't been doing much reviewing lately. While that's due to the move, school, and business (like, being busy; not having a business I need to manage), I still feel like I should be reviewing more.



So, announcement time: I got a library card!! Woohoo!



I already have LotR (Lord of the Rings) on my list, but are their any books (and/or movies) that y'all would like me to review?



If you're confused, this is what I mean;



Have you ever looked at a book/movie, read the summary, and been sorta interested, but not enough to spend your time reading/watching it? You could request that book/movie for me to review, then when you get a better feel of said book/movie, you can decide whether you do or do not want to read/watch it yourself.

Have you ever read a book/watched a movie and wanted to share it's awesomeness? Request it, and I'll give you my honest opinion.
Or, if you read/watched something fun and are just interested on what I might think of it, go ahead and recommend it.


You can recommend/request anything, but I will not be reviewing--or reading/watching, for that matter--anything inappropriate. 


Please recommend away :D

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. Hey, Bekah!

    Well, I would personally rather enjoy a review of Jane Eyre, seeing as you read it sometime in the last few months. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you do need to write a review of Jane Eyre, Bekah!
      You should also review The Princess Bride . . . and The Fantastic Family Whipple . . .

      Delete
  2. OOOH OOOH OOH ME!!!!!! You need to read The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson. It is SO. GOOD. And I am 95% sure you would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Yikes, what do I want you to review…have you read the book Princess Bride? 'Cause that'd be fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the book, and I shall work on a review :3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts