The Christmas Tag

Merry Christmas Eve, readers!

I decided to do this Tag that Meredith did over on her blog, On Stories and Words.


Rules:
   -Link back to the blogger that nominated you
   -Answer the questions
   -Tag up to 12 bloggers
   -Make up questions for the other bloggers (or, just pass on the questions seen below)



What is your favorite Christmas treat?
Sugar cookies.

Are there any special traditions your family has to celebrate on Christmas?
Well, we have a pickle ornament that my mom hides in the tree on Christmas Eve. On Christmas morning, we all look for it. The person who finds it gets a treat of some kind.
(Also, we have a tradition where I make cinnamon rolls every Christmas morning, and that's our breakfast.)

How do you normally celebrate Christmas?
Well, until last year, I usually woke up around 3, then snuck downstairs and sat on a couch staring at the tree. Then, around 5, i'd check out my stalking. Then, around 7, Mom, Dad, and Daniel would wake up. We'd eat our Christmas breakfast, then go organize our gifts into piles. We then unwrap one present at a time going in age order. (Last Christmas, however, I woke up around 5;30am... same routine after that, though)

Do you enjoy getting presents for your friends and family? Do you buy your gifts, or go the homemade route?
Yes, actually, I do. I buy things and make things. 

It is cold where you live? Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I live in Georgia, so no. But, yes, I did have a white Christmas when I lived in AK.

What's on your Christmas list this year?
Money (I'm saving up for an iPad), a few books, art stuff, and a new set of headphones.

What's your favorite Christmas song?
I don't have one.

What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Hm... probably last year when I got my iPod Nano. That was really awesome :)

What does your Christmas tree look like?
Like this;
Sorry that it's crooked, I took it with an iPad

What are you reading in December? (Anything festive?)
I'm re-reading The Princess Bride on my kindle. And, no, it's not festive.

Are you an organized little elf or are you still shopping/preparing for on Christmas Eve?
I'm an organized little elf... however, I did recently have a nightmare that it was 9pm on Christmas Eve and I hadn't bought everything, and I was sentenced to death because of it. 

How early do you start to get into the Christmas Spirit?
Right after the Thanksgiving meal.

Do you make any Christmas crafts? Decorations? Send physical Christmas cards?
Yup. I just drew a new Christmas header and everything.

What's on the menu for Christmas day?
Ham. (There's more, of course, but I'm really looking forward to the ham)

What makes it FEEL like Christmas to you? (Weather, specific tradition, food, smell, person, etc.?)


Do you have relatives coming? If so, are you excited or nervous?
Nope. If I was, though, I'd be excited.

What famous Christmas character do you identify with? (Scrooge, Elf, Tiny Tim, the Grinch, Santa, etc.)
I feel like Buddy (Elf), then Rudolph, then Scrooge.
(I get all happy and childish like Buddy, thus people shun me so I feel like Rudolph, so I get grumpy like Scrooge.)

If you were to start a Christmas tradition, what would it be?
Ham. Ham everywhere.

What Christmas movies do you like to watch this time of year?
Christmas movies.
(I'll leave it up to you to decide whether I'm an idiot, or whether I'm trying to be funny)

What's your favorite Christmas-y book?
I don't have any.



I nominate anyone who feels like answering all those questions.


Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm



Comments

  1. That's an interesting nightmare. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my brain is special.
      Merry (extremely late) Christmas!

      Delete
  2. The tradition about the pickle ornament sounds like fun! Like Ilse said, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun :)
    I found it last year (2015)!!

    Merry (extremely late) Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts