(two of my) MLP;FiM OC's

Hey, readers!

Y' know how, a few months back, I made the post "My Sonic OC"? Yeah, this is sorta like that.

However, this time, I am doing it with two (I have so many) of my My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic OC's. 

They're special-someponies :D!!!! (That's the MLP;FiM equivalent of dating.)

First things first, we have.... ICE BREEZE



Name: Ice Breeze
Gender; Female
Breed: Pegasus
Age; 15 (While not all are, most of my female OC's are 15.)
Personality; Fierce, independent, quirky, adventurous, kind-hearted, thrill-seeker, tomboy, musical personality (she sings and hums a lot, says stuff musically when really happy, and can often be found listen to dubstep and whatnot), dreamer, can be childish, but she's mature when it's important
Home; Ponyville 
Cutiemark; Cross with heart over it 
"Theme Song" (basically, when I hear this song, I think of this character): Roar--Katy Perry
This was drawn by wonderful pal Sister Blarfdor (for a better look, click the pic: it should zoom in)


Name: Forest Song
Gender; Male (Colts and mares alike have long manes, people.)
Breed: Earth-pony
Age: 17
Personality; Wanderer, strong-and-silent, curious ("curiosity-killed-the-cat" curious, as in his curiosity gets him in trouble from time-to-time), leader, heroic, thrill-seeker, loner, fighter (he fights for what he believes in), mature
Home: He doesn't really have a home.... but, he's wandering around Ponyville at the time my fanfic takes place
Cutiemark: A jagged "X"
"Theme Song": Bad Apple--Ashe ft. Rockleeist (it's a boy/girl duet, but it fits his backstory and how he meets Ice Breeze.)
This was also drawn by Sister Blarfdor (if you click on the pic, it should zoom in)

Their theme song: Check Yes Juliet--We The Kings  AND/OR  At Last I See The Light--Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi 



I may end up posting the fanfic... maybe not. I don't know. 

If you want to see more posts like this, people comment and tell me so. (Even if not, plz comment. I'm comment hungry. (Thanks for commenting, Karis & Ilse!))

Also, I want to thank Sister Blarfdor for drawing those for me. Thanks, Sister Blarfdor :D!!!!!

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah The Bookworm

Comments

  1. I understand being comment-hungry. Here is a comment to (partially) satisfy your comment-appetite. I would like to see more reviews, personally. Or more bookshelf-ish things, if you know what I mean.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can relate to being comment-hungry. Love this post! The descriptions are eloquent and the pictures are gorgeous. I didn't know that about special-someponies! Is there romance in MLP;FiM?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts