My Thoughts on Another Alice in Wonderland Movie

Hello, readers!

As of late, I have been watching a ton of movie trailers.

There are some I'm looking forward to--Zootopia, things I'm not looking forward to--Kung Fu Panda 3, and some things I'm just fangirling too hard about--Captain America; Civil War, Jungle Book, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, etc.

Then, there are some movies I'm just not too sure about.

Specifically, Alice In Wonderland 2; Through the Looking Glass.

When I first learned there was going to be another Alice in Wonderland movie (and a Tim Burton one, at that), I didn't really know how to react. 

I won't lie, I liked the first Alice In Wonderland movie that was directed (produced?) by Tim Burton. It had a really nice ending, too... and that's exactly what I'm worried about.

After that sort of ending, I'm really curious as to how they're going to make another one without it being a flop, or at least not as good as the first one.

The original cast is back, though (I think Alice herself may have had an actor change, but everyone else is on-key).

Although, the trailer does look pretty cool (the link is up there^^).

My favorite part was when the Queen of hearts shows up and is just like, "Hello, Alice." And then the Mad Hatter screams, "AHH."

So, yes. I'm not too sure about it, but I'm going to go see it anyway.

Thanks for reading!
~Bekah The Bookworm

Comments

  1. Interesting! Would you recommend the first movie? (I haven't seen it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes, watch it! Be forewarned, though, it's more like a sequel to the book all in itself, like the events in the book have already happened. But it's a good movie!

      Delete
  2. Huh. I hadn't even heard of this! I'm not a huge AiW fan in general, but I do enjoy the movies on occasion…that trailer looked pretty good, though :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts