One Year Anniversary!

HEY, READERS!

Today is this blog's ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY! WOOHOO!

I want to thank everyone for reading my blog, staying with me through the quiet times, and all that wonderful stuff :)

I've had an amazing year while doing this, and I hope there are many more to follow! 

I would like to run through some stats real quick;


This blog has 4 pages
&
117 posts

The posts, in the order that they were released, are;

My Thoughts on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (I really need to review the next book.)
Warriors OCs (part 1) (I need to make a part 2 of this)
Which Would you Like to Read?
A Random Poem
5 Made-For-Kids Shows I Watch
My Thoughts on the Let it Go (Male Version) Animation 
"What do you do when life gives you lemons?"
Random Pet Peeves
Can You Relate?
10 Song You Just Gotta Hear
'Cause we all need a laugh sometime X"D
An Unexpected Visitor 
Meet me >:)
My thoughts on bookworms >:)
My art >:(
A Rap
A bad feeling...
At Long Last...
I'm Back!
Goodreads
A Response to Ilse
I'm Not Dead/Random Thing
The Quote Game (Answers)
That moment when...
That moment when... (Different post than the one above)
My Thoughts on The Whipping Boy
I got a haircut!
The HyVee Experience 
Daughter of Discord (SQUEEE!)
Updated
That moment when...
That moment when... (Different post than the ones above)
Fandom Videos Tha Make Me Cry
A Story
Most Random Post of Randomness Yet
My Older Brother Wrote a Post
A Reaction to my Brother's Post
Bliss
Happy Halloween!
The Best Part...
Tuck Everlasting Answers/Activities 
Eye
Another Eye
The Blarfdors
MarbleMac
Reasons I'm Not a Stereotypical Modern Tween
A post by another fictional person my brain made up
: & ;
Favorite Lines from "Daughter of Discord"
Comments on Disney Movies
Movie Theater
A Trio of Pictures... for no good reason
Happy Thanksgiving!
Random Adventures of a Bookworm
(two of my) MLP;FiM OCs
Review Requests
One Lovely Blog Award
(100th post) My Thoughts on MLP;FiM's 100th Episode
My Thoughts on Jane Eyre
Christmas Movies Tag
Bekahpool
A Message From Santa (reblog)

And, of course, this post right here :D

The post with the most views is My Thoughts on "OMG", and the post with the most comments is My Thoughts on Blogging Bits.

The pages in order of most views are;

After all these posts, pages, absences, and experiments, y'all are still with me.

For that, I want to thank you!

I love doing this, and I'm so glad that y'all like reading it! May this continue for years to come!

God bless, and thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Bekah!!

    I've enjoyed keeping up with you through this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with in future months . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be lots more book reviews, you have my word.
      (And, i'll try to make them more optimistic that "Gone With the Wind")

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts