The Infinity Dreams Award/Tag

Greeting, readers! ’Tis I, Bekah Thy Bookworm!
(It's my blog, I can do as I please.)

Anyway, Meredith tagged anyone who’s watch BBC in the last week to do The Infinity Dream Award/Tag, and I have not. I did, however, watch some Dr. Who on Amazon Instant Video, and that is a BBC show, so I get to do this :D


Rules
  1. Thank the Blogger who tagged you; Thanks, Meredith
  2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
  3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
  4. Tag 11 bloggers and give them 11 new questions to answer


11 Facts
  1. I have 3 imaginary “friends” (5, if you count my shoulder angel and demon)
  2. I have a really bad habit of starting new stories when I should be working on others
  3. I write my blog posts on Pages and past them into Blogger, because I have limited monthly wifi
  4. My middle name is Ann-marie
  5. I am overly fond of emojis, and it often brings me great sorrow that Blogger doesn’t have any
  6. I am similar to Meredith in that it seems impossible for me to go to sleep until after 11;30pm (most of the time I read or draw until long past then, but sometime I legitimately try to go to sleep and fail miserably)
  7. I cherish silence and don’t get it often
  8. I got an A in Latin recently, and I did not know that was possible (I hate Latin, too)
  9. I have not gone to the library in ALMOST two months, and I’m beginning to lose it
  10. I have 10+ stuffed animals in be bedroom, all of which I have named and cherish
  11. My parents have deemed me a “smart aleck”, and I have looked up the definition of “smart aleck” in the dictionary, and I can assure you that I am not a smart aleck
I have never claimed that I know everything! I do not know everything! As a matter of factoids, I highly doubt that I even know HALF of everything! I can be witty, but I am not a smart-aleck! (mini-caption-rant over)


Meredith’s Questions

1. How many books do you hope to read this summer?
A lot. I have my Goodreads thingy set to 50 for the year (I hope to read more than that in the summer alone, but I set i too 50 because I never really update that, since the stupid website isn’t working)

2. What is the last book you were reading?
I just finished “Our Only Amelia May” by Jennifer L. Holm (I am working on a review for that, but I’m also working on a review for “Princess Bride”, soooooooooooooooooooooo…)

3. Favorite dog breed?
Greater-Swiss-Mountain-Dog! My family used to own one named Heinrich, and he was an absolute ANGEL. 

4. Favorite time period to study?
I like the 1920s-1960s.

5. What is a phrase you say a lot?
“I deserve a medal”—when I do something retarded
“I’m nervicited”—whenever i’m nervous but excited and feel like quoting Pinkie Pie
“MOM, THE BOYS ARE TOUCHING MY STUFF”—that one speaks for itself

6. Do you like road trips?
In all honesty, it depends on where I’m going, how long it’ll take, and who I’m driving with.

7. What would you like to study in College?
Um… Art and History, probably. 

8. What is the oldest book you’ve read?
I’m not sure… I’ve started reading my mom’s old books, but I’ve also read some old ones from libraries… I’m going to go with “The Bible”, because that’s a book of REALLY old writings.

9. What is the saddest song you’ve heard?
I have heard many sad songs in my lifetime. 

10. Do you listen to music while you’re doing chores? If so, what music?
Yes, I do. I generally listen to my playlist of fun songs. Sometimes I listen to soundtracks, and sometimes I listen to comedy routines. Lately I’ve been listening to the Alternative and Christian radio stations on my iPod.

11. What is your favorite Disney song?
I have no clue. There are so many great Disney songs, I’m not even going to try to answer this.



Ilse’s Questions (Came across her questions about 7 hours after posting this--THANKS, ILSE)

1. Lined notebooks or unlined? (or graph?)
Lined. 
2. Would you rather be an Extremely Famous Author who can't do anything because publicity and reporters, or unpublished?
Blargidy blargy blarg!
3. Given the choice to be able to fly, but die youngish, or not fly, but have a long life, which would you choose?
Um… fly like a bird, or fly in a plane? (Eh, either way I’d go don’t fly and live long.)
4. What's your favorite musical?
I can’t pick a favorite, but my most-watched musical is The Phantom of the Opera.
5. What's your favorite book? (An evil question, I know.)
My dear, most of these are evil questions. But, I shall go with “The Bible” (haha, take THAT)
6. Write a short, 6 line poem on the last book you read. Now.
Ah, Lee Roddy’s “The Desperate Search”,
I read you whilst sitting a perch.
I love your plot, it grips me.
I love your wording, it’s so free.
“Hildy” shall forever strike me as a glorious name,
Worthy of bundles of fame.

7. How forgetful are you, on a scale of 1-10? Explain.
Um…. probably a 7, and I… um… forget why o3o
8. What is your opinion on reading books for school?
It’s the scourge of reading (unless I get to read a Dear America book set in the time period we’re studying COUGH COUGH HINT HINT MOM I KNOW YOU’RE READING THIS)
9. What is your favorite word? (Mine's inclination.)
Mine is currently adoration. (That poem got me in a rhyming mood, and now I begin to crave some food)
10. Do you like cupcakes or cookies better?
Depends on the flavor of the cupcake, and the type of cookie. But, I shall say “cookie”.
11. Name the first 11 things that pop into your head.
  1. Cats
  2. Why am i doing this?
  3. I should probably be writing a story right now
  4. Markiplier’s hair is red now, ‘cause reasons
  5. Um, apparently Spring Flings can be dinners, too.
  6. This is hard.
  7. “pop”? Like, soda-pop? 
  8. My head is shaped like a rounded rectangle, in my opinion
  9. Adoration for the entire brony nation
  10. I bet no one will believe that these are the actual things popping into my head
  11. I am a raccoon, but i prefer wolves, so i shall be  a wolf instead, but actually i shall be a cat, Sandstorm to be exact because (SPOILERS) even though she dies in An Apprentice’s Quest (END OF SPOILERS) I still love her and I promised my friend Amelia i’d be her with her


Now, my questions!

  1. How many siblings do you have, if any?
  2. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
  3. What is your favorite indoor activity?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Do you like balloons? Why or why not?
  6. If you were offered $100,000,000.00 to write a 300-paged novel in one week, would you accept? (downside; if you accepted and couldn’t complete a 300-paged novel in a week, you would owe the person $100,000,000.00)
  7. What would you do with a hundred-million dollars?
  8. Truth or Dare?
  9. Can you name a book you’ve read that you doubt anyone has heard of?
  10. Have you ever seen “The Emperor’s New Grove”? (if not, you should totally watch it)
  11. What is the fanciest word you know, other than “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”?



I tag anyone who has commented on a blog in the past week.


Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. Thanks for doing my questions, Bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're reviewing Princess Bride?! I await with bated breath ;)

    Haha, your answer to Meredith's 9th question...

    The Emperor's New Groove! YAAAASSSS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts