Warriors OCs (part two)

Good afternoon, readers!

Long ago—as in, on August 19, 2015—I wrote the post Warriors OCs (part one).

I reckon it’s about time to make a Warriors OCs (part two). So, here we are.

The picture quality of this one is actually pretty decent… Crowflight is a little blurry, but it’s all good besides that.
(I wish I could blame that crappy face in the upper right hand corner on picture quality, but I can’t. That’s a classic case of rushing.)

Cloudnose is a white ThunderClan tom with piercing green eyes.
Luna is my only rouge-turned can cat. She is a gray tabby with blue eyes, and abides ThunderClan.
Slash is a black tom with white patches here-and-there. He has yellow eyes and is the leader of BloodClan. 

Now, wait, Bekah; Scourge is the leader of BloodClan. Scourge died, and this is an OC. Well, they’re holding paws as if they’re a couple. They are a couple, one of my only couples that involves the female dying in front of the male. But, in your last OC post, you made it look like Pine and Honeyleaf were a couple. You can’t have two BloodClan/ThunderClan couples! Pine and Honeyleaf are NOT a couple, Pine was just using her and she ends up with Spotfang.

Spotnose is a RiverClan medicine cat with black paws, and white fur. His eyes are brown.
Speckledrop is Specklepetal’s daughter (Specklepetal died in child birth, she being frail, so Speckledrop was named after her). She has white fur with tan speckled areas, and her eyes have a striking resemblance to rose petals. She is in RiverClan.
Leopardpelt is WindClan, and was named due to the black spots all over his tan pelt. He has hazel eyes, and is one of those poor cats who falls in love with a cat from a different clan.
Bobtail was thrown into ShadowClan’s elder den early, due to an accident in which his tale was chopped off, and he lost mobility of his back legs. He is a light-ginger cat with jade eyes.
Crowflight is the SkyClan deputy. He has black fur, with the exception of his paws, the tip of his tail, and a little patch of fur above his snout. He has black eyes.



Well, there you have it! I don’t plan on any more of these, but I do have more Warriors OCs. So, if you’d like to see this kinda thing more often, please let me know.
(I can also do towers of my OCs from different fandoms.)


Thanks for reading!
~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts