The Quote Tag--Day 1

Hello, Readers!

Meredith nominated me for The Quotes Tag!

~The Rules~
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you (Thanks, Meredith!!)
2. Nominate three new bloggers everyday (Look at me, breakin’ rules like a boss… but, seriously, I’ll probably nominate 1 blogger every day)
3. Post a new quote everyday for three consecutive days

I’m feeling nice and happy today, so how about a funny quote?

“Percy wouldn’t recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby’s tea cozy.” ~Ronald Weasley 

You, dear reader, may be an exception, but everyone I know (including myself) has a Percy Weasley in their life.

I nominate Ilse.

Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you tomorrow!

~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

  1. Ahhh, the Weasleys. XD

    Thanks for taking the tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly, and you're welcome :D

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! And yes, Ron has the very best quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts