Leibster Award

Howdy, y’all! 

Ok, so, I was recently binge-reading a blog called “How to Watch a Movie” when I came across the Liebster Award.

From what I can tell, this is a tag about movies and movie related things. I find that stuff interesting, so I decided to do it (Sarah—that’s the blog’s author—didn’t tag/nominate me, but she said that anyone who wanted to do it could, so HERE WE ARE).

Let’s jump right in, shall we?


RULES
1. Answer the 11 questions of the person who nominated you
2. Nominate other bloggers (maximum is 11) and give them 11 questions to answer




SARAH’S QUESTIONS

1. Favorite movie genre, and why?
Either sci-fi, or romantic comedies. I sci-fi is cool to watch, and romantic comedies make me feel happy inside.

2. Favorite movie that's an adaptation of a book you've read?
Um… I’m not sure. Maybe “The Giver”? 

3. An actor or actress you're enjoying who you've only recently noticed?
Chris Pratt.

4. A favorite "unexpected surprise" movie?
Assuming you mean “favorite movie with an unexpected-surprise scene”, I have no clue. I am one of those people who’s really bad at picking favorites. 

5. A movie that has a cast catered to you?
The “Avengers” movies. Robert, both Chris’s, Scarlett… come on, guys. This is awesome.

6. An obscure movie that you think is great and you wish more people knew about?
Either “Emperor’s New Groove”, or “Anastasia”. Those are both really good, slightly obscure movies that are underrated. 

7. A movie that has a great soundtrack?
The “Star Wars” and “Harry Potter” series’ are great, but when it comes to things with words that I can sing I like “Beauty and the Beast” (along with many other Disney movies).

8. A movie that reminds you of summer?
*facepalm* All I think of is Olaf, the snowman from “Frozen”. But, that’s not a summer movie! Um… ok, I’ll go with “Snow White and the Seven Dwarves”. (There’s a LOT of Disney on this list)
9. A movie you loved as a kid and still love (not because of nostalgia)?
I’ll go with “Swiss Family Robinson”. I remember getting that for Christmas as a 7-or-8-year-old and watching it whenever I could. I still love it to this day. 

10. Plot device pet peeve?
Like, a cliche that gets on my nerves that is a key part of the plot? I’m not sure.

11. Ending preference for movies, and why?
I like cliffhangers, but minor ones… like, you get to think up what happens, but you don’t have to expect a sequel to get your answers. Sort of like the ending scene with Flash in Zootopia, and I adored the ending of The Adventures of TinTin.



There we go! Are my answers to your satisfaction?
(My word. Gentlemen, lets go.)


My questions;

  1. Favorite movie series?
  2. Favorite book-to-movie adaption? (Hey, it’s a good question.)
  3. Book-to-movie adaption that you hate?
  4. Your favorite character in an animated film?
  5. Your favorite character in a live-action film?
  6. The best plot-twist you’ve ever viewed?
  7. Upcoming movie you’re really looking forward to?
  8. Movie you wish they would make?
  9. Movie you wish they hadn’t made?
  10. What’s your favorite thing to snack on during movies (if you don’t like movie-snacking, explain why)?
  11. If you could get one actor/actress to do the Liebster Award, who would it be?


I nominate anyone who, in the past 30 days, has seen a movie in theater.



Thanks for reading!
~BekahTheBookworm 

Comments

  1. Ooh, I saw a movie in the theater a few weeks ago! I guess that means I get to take the tag, huh? xD

    The Giver is awesome.

    The Star Wars, Harry Potter, Beauty and the Beast soundtracks are EPIC-ness.

    SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON. YES YES YES It's so cheesy, but SO fun. :D

    I love your questions, so I will try to fill them out promptly! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, all yours :)

      I agree.

      I especially agree.

      Agreement everywhere :D

      I can't wait to read your post!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts