"I Grew Up With..." Tag

Hello, my fellow interneters (“internetees”?)!!!

Karis over at 1900’s Fashion tagged me for the “I Grew Up With…” Tag, and I like tags, so here we are.

However, like Karis, I am still growing up. So, I will keep all these answers to when I was ten and under.


This is gorgeous, is it not?


Rules; 
1.Use the tag picture
2.Answer the questions
3.Tag at least two other bloggers



BOOK CHARACTERS I GREW UP WITH
Mandie and Joe from the Mandie series; and Greg from Diary of a Wimpy Kid (I actually didn’t get into reading in general until I was 11… thus meaning I have extremely limited answers on this)


FAMILY FOOD I GREW UP WITH (at least 3 items, can be seasonal)
Chicken-noodle-soup with nice, thick homemade noodles; sausage corn chowder; and monkey bread (it was actually the first non-box item I learned to cook)


TV SHOWS I GREW UP WITH
Phineas and Ferb; Winnie the Pooh; My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (I was 8 when that show came out); and Batman (the olddddddd kind that had “BAM” “POW” and whatnot)


CAREERS I WANTED WHILE I WAS GROWING UP
*so much cringe* A princess; the first female president; and an animal whisperer—as in someone who could legitimately talk to animals


HOBBIES I GREW UP WITH
Art; dressing up; running around outside; singing; ballet; tap (dance); and ice skating 


I tag Ilse and Olivia


Thanks for reading!

~Bekah the Bookworm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts