Liebster Tag

Guten Tag, amigos!
(Good day, random-spanish-word-that-I-think/hope-means-“friends”!)

Olivia from Meanwhile, In Rivendell tagged me for the Liebster Tag! I already did a Liebster Award, but this is a tag so I think I'm good :-)



Rules
1.) Link back to the person who tagged you.
2.) Answer the eleven questions.
3.) Tag 11 bloggers, and let them know you tagged them.
4.) Ask your tagged bloggers eleven questions.



1.) Tell us four names (if you don't know the answer to any, just tell the ones you do know): one that your parents would have given you if you were the opposite gender, one they considered once they knew your gender, one you would choose if you got to choose your own name, and one you would NOT like to have.
I asked mom and she said “I don’t know”. 
Ester 
Maryanne 
Bobbi-Jo

2.) If you were to adapt one of your favorite stories, what story would it be and how would you tell it? (movie, musical, webseries, play, book, etc?)
Well, for the longest time I would have said “Beauty and the Beast” (I had even been writing a redo of it), but then I read “Beauty” and watched “OUaT” (both were glorious perspectives). So, I’m going to say…
Nothing. 

3.) Tell us four of your favorite words.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Supercilious
Nervicited
Fantabulous
Glorious

4.) What is a life lesson you have learned in the past year?
God’s plan and my plan aren’t always the same, and God’s plan is the plan that’s going to come to be. I need to accept that with a pleasant attitude, because God knows whats best for me.


5.) Who is your favorite secondary character in a book you've read recently?
Kit Slip from Alabama Moon (apparently there’s also a movie, but after reading the book I don’t think I have the emotional strength to watch it)


6.) What are five of the books on your TBR (to be read?) list right now?
Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride)
The Cursed Child (Harry Potter)
Rebels (Randoms book #2)
The second “Gone with the Wind” book (I loathed the first one, but for some reason I really want to read this)
Earl and Fairy 3 (its a fascinating manga series—the show was great so I’ve been looking for the books, and my library only has the first two)


7.) Tell us one talent/skill you have, and one you'd like to develop.
One? Hmm… my writing skills, though I do hope my realistic art matures through the ages.

8.) What's the best joke you've heard recently? (Awful puns are highly acceptable!)
“I’m here to give you a… tuTORIEL.” ~Toriel
“OH MY GOSH.” ~Papyrus
“What a sansational pun.” ~Sans
“SANS I WILL KILL YOU.” ~Papyrus
(here’s to hoping that counts)


9.) Share a quote from the book you're currently reading.
“Oh, my dear friend! You’re so beautiful! And your eyes so beautiful—like doves!” Songs of Solomon 1;15


10.) What song is stuck in your head right now? (Or just share one that's been bouncing around recently if you don't have one right now.)
“Control” by Hasley


11.) What do you want your life to be like when you're a little old lady?
I want to live in a nice (but not too big) house with my husband, and I want my kids to have their kids over, so I can be a nice grandma with a happy Christian family.


I suppose that's what I get for rushing to post this before my vacation... I forgot the questions ;-;

I shall just repeat the ones up there^^

I nominate everyone who;
Has read Alabama Moon
Has read Beauty
Watches/watched OUaT
Knows about the video game Undertale
Hey, everyone who that^^ qualifies to;  I TAGGED YOU



Thanks for reading!
~Bekah The Bookworm


Comments

  1. water buffalo, water buffalo, water buffalo SWIM!

    --Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for answering my questions! :D

    So what's the reference for #8? I don't think I know this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob, thanks for nominating me :)

      There's a cool video game called Undertale, and the fandom for it is massive--that is a bit from an Undertale comic, and I just really like it (though it probably won't be nearly as funny if one doesn't know the characters)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts