Brief Sherlock Rant

Hey again, guys! 

Ok so, if you guys aren't already aware, I am major Sherlockian. I love the show to death, and I get super attached to the characters and plot lines and I just love it all. 

I finished season four, so I'm going to rant about my shattered heart. (Warning: there will be heavy spoilers on "The Six Thatchers", "The Lying Detective", and "The Final Problem", and also the place(s) "Hell" are mentioned three times)



OK SO I'm generally great at predicting whats going to go down in shows, but with Sherlock its just--so---i cant predict it, im surprised almost every time. And that is a really fun experience, MOST OF THE TIME. 

Like in Thatchers i thought it was all about Moriarty, but then NOPE its about Mary. And I was NOT expecting her death. On that note, guys, MARY DIED AND JOHN BLAMED SHERLOCK AND SHERLOCK BLAMED SHERLOCK AND EVERYONE FREAKING BLAMED SHERLOCK JUST LIKE DANGIT SHERLOCK WHY COULDN'T YOU STOP IRKING THE ARMED WOMAN

But oh well said-and-done, sigh... then we had The Lying Detective, and that was just a whirlpool of emotions, but i still really loved it (I love the entire show, the entire season, every episode--its just that, gah, sometimes i feel so mad and sad about stuff that goes down). 
Like, I thought Mary meant Hell, Norway when she said "Go to Hell, Sherlock", but evidently she meant "put yourself through Hell", and that was a big shocker for me. 

And then "The Final Problem"... holy smokes, guys. Holy smokes. The character and plot development in this episode... just, wow. I tip my hat to the horrors I saw. And, as a Sherlock/Molly (SherlOlly?) shipper, that scene got me so hard--ahhhh. 


Overall, great season I loved it to death! What were y'alls thoughts?


And now fandom pics:
Ah, humor

Pfft--



Mycroft is seriously one of my favorite characters. 

I call my older brother "Brother mine", to which he responds "Sister mine" (our younger siblings haven't earned endearing nicknames yet)


XD



Thanks for reading!
~BekahTheBookworm


Comments

  1. I didn't read the ranting because I haven't seen Season 4 yet, but I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not reading this post because I've yet to watch S4, but EEEEEKKKKKSS thank you for using my header!! I am honored :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts